Sunday, September 30, 2012

BOYFRIEND BLUES












Lollipop sandals via Pink & Pepper | Boyfriend jeans via Minusey | Sandro Paris blazer | Rebecca Minkoff eyelet mini sweetie bag | Nordstrom Stargazer skinny bangles in gold multi | Cara accessories spiked stretch bracelet 

I am definitely having a moment! For the second time in my life I found a pair of boyfriend jeans that actually fit. My other pair is so worn out at this point, I dare not wear it in public. Up until recently, boyfriend jeans were so elusive I was ready to give up my search entirely. Most of the time, when I try them on, they just look funny, either too tight or way to loose. Basically nothing resembling the perfectly slouchy, slightly lose fit I had in mind. But these ones from Minusey, are a completely different story. Love the distressed look, the fit and color! Too bad they don't come in other washes, cause I would snag them all!



In other news, I also wanted to share a video from Fashion Night Out, which Bonnie from Flashes of Style and I hosted for Pink & Pepper! Funny, even on camera I'm talking about sparkly heels! What can I say, I am weak, very, very weak when it comes to shoes!:)








Keep on smiling,
Love,
Annabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment