Thursday, September 27, 2012

LEATHER LOVIN'








Leather skirt via Minusey | Hand painted neon yellow rhinestone necklace via LoveObsessed | Sandro Paris Tolerance knit shirt - similar here  & here | Rebecca Minkoff eyelet mini sweetie bag | Tibi Amber high heel sandals - similar here & here


Emil and I decided we need to take a few days to relax after the craziness of Fashion Week. And it really was crazy!!! So, this weekend we headed to Malibu. Can't believe I haven't seen the beach in 3 weeks! I feel like such a bad California girl:)

I am so happy it's still warn in LA, I don't know about you, but I am not ready to say goodbye to all my Summer clothes. I just can't bring myself to to think that Summer is almost over! Funny, going back to my posts from last year, even at the end of October I wasn't ready to put away my sundresses and sandals! Let's see if I can make it to November this year:) Long story short, I am basically taking full advantage of the weather by wearing all my favorite short skirts. Very fond of leather skirts in general, I really love the texture on this one, which makes it an absolute favorite at the moment!

How about you guys? Have you started shopping for Fall yet? 



Keep on smiling,
Love,
Annabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment