Saturday, September 22, 2012

MILLY SS13 SHOW




















Mini dress via Milly - similar here | Alexander Wang Nikola mule pumps  | Rebecca Minkoff metal corner clutch  - also loving this color here | Burberry sunnies - cute ones here & here | Givenchy bracelets - other options here & here


Just couldn't resist including a pic of the true fashionista of the day! You know how much I love dogs:) Emil spotted this cutie just outside of Lincoln center wearing a lovely mix of pastels. She turned out to be a great model and within a few minutes gave us a variety of poses and expressions. Which made choosing which one to post that much harder, but in the end, the smiling one won me over:)

I am completely in love with this dress, I got to wear for Milly show. I tried on a few at Milly studios, yet as soon as I put this one on, I knew it was the one! Talk about Milly studios, I am so glad I got the chance to meet with wonderful people behind one of my favorite brands. Personally, I am particularly interested in taking a look behind the scenes, understanding the creative process and seeing how everything comes together. And after meeting everyone and getting a tour of the studious I completely understand why collections by Milly are always so playful, joyful and fun! The clothes are a true reflection of everyone behind this brand! Special thank you to Michelle, Sarah and Natalia! It was such a pleasure to meet all of you!




Keep on smiling,
Love,
Annabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment