Tuesday, September 4, 2012

MY CURLS CONFESSION




Leather and chiffon top via Leyendecker Los Angeles | Aqua cuffs - similar here 

Hey Everyone,


Ever since I started this blog, I've gotten a few emails asking which products I use to style my hair. As you know, my hair style of choice is care-free loose waves. Up until recently my main concern with this particular hair style was longevity, no matter how much product I used, my curls didn't last. Oh, and don't get me started on the frizz! Lion head, that's the best way to describe what I looked like by the end of the day. 

Point of the story is that Paul Mitchell created a complete line of products to manage curly hair! I was lucky enough to try them and all I can say is that I'm completely hooked! My hair was shiny, curls looked polished and the hair style lasted all day long! What else can a girl ask for? :)

How about you, guys? What is your curls confession? Simply CLICK HERE and use #curlsconfession to share your curly hair story! 


Keep on smiling,
Love,
Annabelle



No comments:

Post a Comment