Tuesday, September 25, 2012

RAD ROSES







Perry tassel suede boots via Bebe | Elizabeth and James leather high low pullover | Haute Hippie floral sequin miniskirt |  Rebecca Minkoff eyelet mini sweetie bag | Low Luv three charms necklace via Glamhouse LA | Michael Kors Bradshaw gold chronograph watchBasilissa pave bracelet via Ily Couture 


I've been looking for a pair of suede wedge boots for some time now. I mean they work with right about everything, from skinny denim to shorts and skirts. So, when I spotted these perfect beauties I knew I found exactly what I was looking for. Granted it is still scorching hot in LA, but they are new, I love them and I simply had to wear them right away. I am sure you know how it is when it comes to new favorites:)  

Of course, I already have a million outfits planned in my head, but this time, I decided to pair them with a sequin mini and a high low leather front sweater. I think they work perfectly to sort of dress down what otherwise could be a pretty dresses up look. What do you guys think? 



Keep on smiling,
Love,
Annabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment