Sunday, September 2, 2012

VIVALUXURY FOR GLAMHOUSE LA


Silver Ever knight double ring with chains | House of Harlow pyramid wrap ring | Belle Noel wishbone necklace | Low Luv horse bit & coin bracelet | House of Harlow etched stack cuff | House of Harlow gold and labradorite  sunburst earrings all via GlamhouseLA 

I think you all know what a huge jewelry lover I am, which is why I am so excited to take part in Summer Stylist Series  for GlamHouse LA. I spent an amazing day at their showroom and was fortunate enough to curate a few of my favorite pieces from their vast jewelry collection and then get photographed wearing them! 

To view the full story on SUMMER STYLIST SERIES and read about my favorite pieces, why I chose them and how I would wear them CLICK HERE 









To view the full story STYLIST SERIES on GlamHouseLA CLICK HERE 




Keep on smiling,
Love,
Annabelle



No comments:

Post a Comment