Monday, December 28, 2015

INTO THE BLUE


For the most part, I don't have allegiances to specific labels. I like a little bit of everything and my obsessions often vary from season to season. That is with one major exception! That exception is of course Isabel Marant. As of right now, I've loved every single piece from every collection since I've discovered the brand some years ago. Cool, chic, a little edgy and a little bohemian, if I had to wear nothing but Isabel Marant for the rest of my life, I'd be a happy girl indeed!:)

What about you guys, do you have a digester you're completely obsessed with?









ISABEL MARANT Haeza navy knit dress, Becky thigh high leather boots  { also here } & Daria round-frame metal sunglasses | CHLOE Hudson bag | ESTELLE DEVE ring set { similar here } | LARSSON & JENNINGS Lader suede & gold plated watch 





No comments:

Post a Comment